There was a partnership and purpose in heaven during creation that was shared with humanity; individuals created with purpose and for partnership who would act in concert with one another to accomplish goals larger than one person alone. In difficult times we often see this clearly but only when individuals come to realizes that it's advisable to be indivisible.
We're better when we're:
- Honest with each other - instead of hostile to each other
- Helpful to each other - instead of hoarding from each other
- when we work hard for each other - instead of being hidden from each other
Which one is most difficult for you?
God created you WITH PURPOSE and FOR PARTNERSHIP so you could realize your FULL POTENTIAL.
In other words...
It's ADVISABLE to be INDIVISIBLE
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
God's PLAN has always been PURPOSEFUL PARTNERSHIPS
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Your life has PURPOSE - and that purpose is most clearly seen wen you're in PARTNERSHIP with others
When you pull away from the PARTNERSHIP you slow the PROGRESS
Throughout the Bible we see this plan:
- A purposeful partnership in DEITY - John 1:1 & Genesis 1:26a
- A purposeful partnership in DESIGN - Ephesians 2:10
- A purposeful partnership in DUTY - Genesis 1:26b & Ephesians 2:10
This week: Find a way to leverage your life for God's glory and other's good.
Playwright, Anton Chekhov said, "Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it’s not going to be fired, it shouldn’t be hanging there."
if your part dind't matter to the story, God would hot have written you in.
Need more help taking your next step?
1) Stop by the CONNECTION HUB in the back of the big room and a volunteer will help you discover your next step!
2) Fill out the connection card and leave it on your seat when the service is over. We'll pick it up and be in touch!
We want you to know that you matter to God and us.
If you think you might be ready to make Real Life YOUR church home then Pizza with the Pastor is your Next Step. It's a casual conversation designed for newcomers to Real Life and you can register right HERE right now. It happens on Sundays following the morning service and you can see the schedule by clicking the link above.