We use creative programming and caring adults to invest in the lives of your kids each week. Keeping your kids safe and pointing them to Jesus is our top priority! Each of our Children’s Ministry environments is set up with your child’s safety and age appropriate teaching in mind.
Birth-2 year olds
- We understand this may be the only time you get during the week to relax a little and we want to make it count!
- We use an infant check-in/out system along with an on-screen nursery alert system to help set your mind at ease and allow you to get as much as possible out of your time with us.
- Every Sunday our staff will be focused on one of
3 BIG ideas while your infant is with us: God made me, God loves me and Jesus wants to be my friend.
- In the Little Lifers nursery the motto is, “We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:51)
- The nursery is available at any time you may need it during the service, however, it is highly recommended that you check your child in before service to avoid distractions.
Got a question? Fill out the form below to contact Kim Ekum, our Little Lifers Coordinator.
3 year old – 5th grade
- We think kids are cool and want to make sure that they get the most out of the time we have with them so we use Hillsong United’s BIG curriculum to help kids learn about Jesus on their level.
- Each lesson is broken down and shared over a 3 week period reinforcing the BIG idea through fun and visually stimulating video segments that use creative and engaging sets and characters to help drive home the BIG idea (think SNL on a kid level).
- Then they work through an activity page and get to talk with our volunteers about how to apply what they’ve learned to their daily lives.
- Your child will be prompted on screen when it’s time for LifeKids to begin (right before the message so they can participate in the singing).
Got a question? Fill out the form below to contact Amber Wege, our Student Ministries Director at Real Life.
YOU SHOULD KNOW – ALL the Volunteers who work with infants through high school go through a national background check and application process prior to serving.